The Hawkstar prism-based target has one reflective focal point, designed so that it does not have to be re- targeted. The British-designed track monitoring target produces high quality data and costs significantly less than existing prism-based targets.
- It’s unique features include a prism.
- 2 highly reflective target areas.
- Precision, economic design.
- Removable back plate.
- Works with Bullhead and Flat-bottom rail types.
- Designed for Web and Foot mounting.
- Low cost.
- Secured to the rail web using a wet grab adhesive.
- Backplate can be purchased separately.
Please go to the Contact Us page, fill in your details and we will get back to you with a full and comprehensive price to fit your requirements.
“L&M Surveys recently had a requirement for structural monitoring where the accuracy required was greater than normally achievable with a standard retro target. Having researched the various prisms on the market we came across the Hawkstar 180. The rotatable prisms, detachable base plate & the option of glue or magnetic mount met all the requirements for our works. Our monitoring set up utilised multiple prisms across the structure & various distances from our set up location. The prisms performed well & allow us to achieve the required accuracy for the project. James was a pleasure to deal with & we will return for our next batch when needed.”
Company Survey Manager